------------- Deadline extended until March 14, 2015 -------------
The call for papers is closed, thanks a lot to everyone who submitted a session! We're now in the reviewing phase until the end of week 13 and will let you know as soon as possible, if your talk made it into our program.
Log in here to edit your speaker profile or session abstract!
droidcon Berlin was the beginning of the global droidcon community which will celebrate 20 droidcons in 2015. The Berlin event is the meeting place of the Android community from Germany, its neighbors and beyond and continues to support the Android platform by providing a strong network for developers and companies. The 7th edition of the conference will take place from June 3-6, 2015 at Postbahnhof.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SPEAKERS
- Companies developing software
- Research institutions with Android relevant activities
- Network operators and service providers
- Hardware manufacturers
- Companies, organisations and individuals utilising Android in new areas
- Companies utilizing Android in the services and products they sell
- User Interface/User Experience
- Enterprise Solutions & Security
- Automotive/Connected Cars
- Core Android Development (e.g. toolchain)
- Mobile Payment Solutions
- Smart Home Solutions
- Devices (e.g. wearables, custom hardware)
- Other topics - don’t hesitate to submit something completely different, as long as it’s Android related and exciting!
- Make it comprehensive and understandable: Maximum 1500 characters.
- All submissions should be relevant to the technical audience of Android developers.
- Choose the format: 20-minute or 40-minute talk, 60-minute workshop or a 5 minute Lightning Talk.
- Describe who you’re addressing with your talk.
- Tell us how innovative it is. Does it provide new features?
- What will the audience learn from your talk?
- The conference language is English - for exceptions please contact us!
THE SELECTION PROCESS
Aiming for the best quality and unbiased decisions all submissions will be anonymized and evaluated by at least three members of our newly formed program committee of experienced Android enthusiasts.
SUBMIT YOUR SESSION
(The Call for Papers is already closed). Find more information about the submission process in our FAQ.
WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE PART
Besides becoming a speaker and shaping the program at droidcon Berlin, you get a free ticket for the conference, barcamp and the hackathon as well as access to the VIP area including food and drinks.
The deadline for submitting your session is March 14, 2015.
Acceptance letters and rejection letters will be sent out about 1-2 weeks after the deadline.
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE CALL FOR PAPERS?
Please contact Anna-Lena via email@example.com