We are happy to run droidcon Berlin at Postbahnhof. In 1842 the today’s railway station Postbahnhof was put into operation under the name ”Frankfurter Bahnhof“. Postbahnhof is located close to the former GDR border stripe which is todays East Side Gallery. With its 1.3 km it's the longest section of the Berlin Wall and consists of over 105 paintings by international and German artists.
Address: Postbahnhof Berlin
Straße der Pariser Kommune 8
Main entrance: Am Postbahnhof/Mühlenstraße; S-Bahn Station: Ostbahnhof
Please check "travel & accommodation" for more info on how to get to the venue.
In and Around droidcon Berlin
Recommendations for your spare time:
- The historical site of The East Side Gallery (1,3 km), the former Berlin Wall and its creative graffiti.
- Stroll at the Oberbaumbrücke/Oberbaum Bridge (1895) & get a nice view over the Spree and see where Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg connect
- Join the talks and workshops at the Fritz Club and meet other attendees
- Sunday flea market at Boxhagener Platz
- Enjoy some sun and music at the YAAM Beach Club/Bar at the Spree
Schillingbrücke 3, 10243 Berlin
- Discover 300 exhibits at the interactive and experiment-friendly Computerspielemuseum
Karl-Marx-Allee 93a , 10243 Berlin
Open Sunday, Monday, Wednesday: 10am - 8pm.
- Museum für Kommunikation Exhibition Dialogue with time
Leipziger Str. 16, 10117 Berlin
Sunday: 10 am – 6pm – Tuesday 9 am – 8 pm | Wednesday - Friday: 9am – 5 pm.
- Technology Museum: Cultural history of technology & old and new technology.
Trebbiner Straße 9, 10963 Berlin-Kreuzberg;
Tuesday - Friday: 9 am – 5.30 pm | Saturday / Sunday: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm | Monday: closed